Latest From The Blog
Christians often use this week to remind themselves of the events of the last week of Christ’s life. Indeed Scripture devotes a disproportionate amount of space to this final week. Perhaps you could use […]
Listening as Ministry – Lessons in Good Listening
1. Good listening requires patience.
2. Good listening is an act of love.
3. Good listening asks perceptive questions.
4. Good listening is ministry.
5. Good listening prepares us to speak […]
Stephen Altrogge has a great article entitled, I Don’t Remember Chemistry and I’m Not Homeless.
His observation is that “there is a lot of pressure on parents to provide their children with the absolute perfect […]