Part of our family discipleship comes out in how we think of our church family. I have written a whole booklet on the matter of worshiping together. Here, Christine Jensen gives her 10 Tips on Going to Church as a Family. Since I am a sucker for lists, I have reprinted it below.
For my part, here are my top ten tips:
1. Go every Sunday
2. Go with joy and expectation
3. Arrive on time
4. Pray as a family before you arrive
5. Treat church as an extended family gathering
6. Stay until the end
7. Speak well of church
8. Receive the word with thankfulness
9. Look for new people and people with needs
10. Thank your minister
Read the whole thing with her comments here.