If you are the parent of a prodigal, it can be easy to feel shame, guilt, and regret. We can say to ourselves, “If I had done everything right, he would not have rebelled.” Join me in this episode as I have a conversation with a man who deliberately rebelled in his teen years. Travis does not blame his parents. No, he praises his parents their walk with the Lord. Listen to the heartache they had to go through. And then be dazzled by how God miraculously saved him. This conversation should give hope to parents everywhere.
- The Happy Christian: Thoughts on the Surprising Duty of Joy
- Family Love Makes The Triune God Visible
- Should You Let the Sun Go Down on Your Anger?
- The Sad Christian: Thoughts on the Causes of and Possible Solutions to Depression
- ERLC 2018 – Church Structure, Parental Insecurity, and Parenting Adult Children