Are you connected to your child?
Do you need help having heart level conversations?
In The Donut Date Journal you will find:
- An easy, fool-proof method for connecting with your child’s heart.
- More than 70 questions you can use to start the conversations.
- Pages to record their answers over the years.
- As easy plan to create a keepsake they will value as adults.
- Parents or Grandparents who want to connect with their children.
- Birthday and baby gifts.
- Children or youth ministers who want to equip their church.
What Others are Saying
What is a Donut Date Journal?
To Order in Bulk
For over 20 books, we are happy to give you a discount and send them straight to you. The cost for each book, including shipping and taxes, is only $5.
1. Email Laurie (at) theapollosproject(dot) com with:
a. the title of the book you would like to order
b. your mailing address
c. how many books you want (20 or more)
d. the name of the person making the paypal payment (see #2).
2. Go to www.theapollosproject.com/donate and pay the correct amount.
3. We will email you a confirmation when we place the order.
4. Your books should arrive less than two weeks later.
5. Pass the word and repeat the process!
About the Author
Chap Bettis is the author of The Disciple-Making Parent: A Comprehensive Guidebook for Raising Your Children to Love and Follow Jesus Christ and the executive director of The Apollos Project, a ministry devoted to helping parents disciple their children. For the previous 25 years, he was lead pastor in a New England church plant. He and his wife, Sharon, have four adult children and live in RI.
As a pastor in New England for the past 25 years, Chap understands both the word of God and the everyday issues of family life. When he is not ministering the word, Chap likes cycling, skiing, reading, and checking out Providence restaurants with his wife.