Your child will live forever with Jesus or apart from him.
In today’s hostile environment, you need a strategy.
The Disciple-Making Parent will give you confidence in the journey.
What You Will Learn
- The North Star to Guide Your Parenting Journey
- The Process Second Generation Christians Go Through
- The Reasons Young People Walk Away
- Nine Powerful Influences Found in Wise Families
- The Doubts Your Children Will Have and What You Can Do About it.
What Others Are Saying
Available in All Formats
Free Small Group Leader’s Guide
Not only do we want to equip you to help your family but we also want to equip you to help your church or small group.
Our small group study guide gives you a number of scheduling options, lesson plans, and suggested assignments.
And it’s free!
Since it is in the beta testing phase, simply shoot an email to Laurie [at] theapollosproject [dot] com and ask for a copy!
Don’t keep what you are learning to yourself. This is a perfect way to help others.
They will be eternally grateful.
To Order in Bulk
When you order in bulk (20 or more), we will be happy to give you a discount and ship them straight to you (US only).
Bulk order pricing is $10 each and includes all shipping and taxes (US only).
1. Email Laurie [at] theapollosproject[dot] com with:
a. the title of the book you would like to order
b. your mailing address
c. how many books you want (20 or more)
d. the name of the person making the paypal payment (see #2).
2. Go to www.theapollosproject.com/donate and pay the correct amount.
3. We will email you a confirmation when we place the order.
4. Your books should arrive less than two weeks later.
5. Pass the word and repeat the process!
About the Author
Chap Bettis is the author of The Disciple-Making Parent: A Comprehensive Guidebook for Raising Your Children to Love and Follow Jesus Christ and the executive director of The Apollos Project, a ministry devoted to helping parents disciple their children. For the previous 25 years, he was lead pastor in a New England church plant. He and his wife, Sharon, have four adult children and live in RI.
As a pastor in New England for the past 25 years, Chap understands both the word of God and the everyday issues of family life. When he is not ministering the word, Chap likes cycling, skiing, reading, and checking out Providence restaurants with his wife.