Dear Brothers and sisters,
I will put the audio up here if you missed the class. I will probably only leave this up through the end of March.
Session 1 – Did Jesus Exist?
1. Who are the two most reliable reports we have of the existence of Jesus? How would each have known that what they were writing was true?
2. How many other documents mention Jesus before 150 AD?
Session 2 – Can I Trust the Biographies of Jesus?
I found the audio!
1. What would you say to someone who says that the Gospels are biased and therefore cant be trusted?
2. What would you say to someone who says that the manuscripts
3. What are the two timeline challenges by nonbelievers to the writings of the gospel.
4. What are four pieces of evidence that the Gospels were written by eyewitnesses?
5. What are four pieces of evidence that we have essentially the gospel documents?
6. How do gospel documents compare other ancient documents?
7. Why is the gospel of Thomas and other gospels not included?
Also here are the slides from first two classes.7 Questions Slides Lecture 1 and 2
Session 3 – Is Jesus God?
Thanks to Travis for teaching!
Here is an old audio.
1. What are four evidences that Jesus is God?
2. What Scripture show that Jesus believed that he was God?
3. What do the miracles prove?
4. What ancient prophesies would you use to tell others about Jesus? By the way, this also proves the truthfulness of the Bible.
Session 4 – Did Jesus Rise from the Dead?
1. Why are Lazarus and Joseph of Arimathea key to the story?
2. What are four key powerful proofs the resurrection happened?
3. What are some ways nonbelievers try and explain away the empty tomb? How would you respond
4. What would you say about the witnesses? How does that prove Christianity?
5. How were the apostles and early church changed? How is that more proof of the resurrection?
6. How many times did Jesus predict his resurrection? How is that more proof?
Session 5 – Is There Only One Way?
I still can’t figure out how to get Travis’recording off his phone so here is an old recording
1. What’s wrong with the story of the five men and the blind elephant?
2. What would you say to someone who said, “There are no absolutes?” or “No one religion has the one way.”
3. How do we know we can trust that Jesus said he is the one way.