Ashamed of your yelling?
Embarrassed by your outbursts at the children?
There is hope during this stressful time!
Parenting with Patience is a five-week video driven Bible study. It includes five lessons in online streaming videos (think Netflix).
The study is based on a beautifully designed Bible study workbook that includes:
- an outline to take notes on each lesson,
- discussion questions for a small group to use,
- twenty-five daily devotionals (five for each week),
- anger journal templates for each week to help with personal change,
- and six parenting essays.
Topics Covered Include:
- Lesson 1 – Introduction and Foundational Issues
- Lesson 2 – Understanding Anger as Your Foe
- Lesson 3 – Understanding Anger as Your Friend
- Lesson 4 – Developing a Plan for Your Parenting
- Lesson 5 – Understanding the Nature of Biblical Change
What Others Are Saying
Chap Bettis provides a wonderful resource to help us pursue the making of disciples by casting away one of our great hindrances, our anger. An exceptional resource.
– Andrew Rogers Assistant Professor of Biblical Counseling, Boyce College. Fellow and Board Member of the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC).
This study is vital for your parenting and would be an outstanding resource for the parents in your church. I highly recommend it.
– Daniel Darling, Vice-President, ERLC, author of several books, including The Dignity Revolution.
Parenting with Patience unpacks anger and provides a clear process in dealing with it. It has helped and encouraged many in our counseling office and has become a mainstay on our resource referral shelf. I highly recommend it for seasoned and beginning parents.
– Derek Laughlin, LMHC, M.Div, MA Professional Counseling, Director of Paradigm Biblical Counseling, Providence, RI.
Whether your child is 2 or 20, you will benefit from this study!
-An Amazon Review