Ashamed of your yelling?
Embarrassed by your outbursts at your children?
There is hope!
Parenting with Patience is a five-week video driven Bible study. It includes five lessons in online streaming videos (think Netflix).
The study is based on a beautifully designed Bible study workbook that includes:
- an outline to take notes on each lesson,
- discussion questions for a small group to use,
- twenty-five daily devotionals (five for each week),
- anger journal templates for each week to help with personal change,
- and six parenting essays.
Topics Covered Include:
- Lesson 1 – Introduction and Foundational Issues
- Lesson 2 – Understanding Anger as Your Foe
- Lesson 3 – Understanding Anger as Your Friend
- Lesson 4 – Developing a Plan for Your Parenting
- Lesson 5 – Understanding the Nature of Biblical Change
What Others Are Saying
Chap Bettis provides a wonderful Scriptural study to help us pursue the making of disciples by casting away one of our great hindrances, our anger. An exceptional resource.
– Andrew Rogers Assistant Professor of Biblical Counseling, Boyce College. Fellow and Board Member of the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC).
This video study is vital for your parenting and would be outstanding for the parents in your church. I highly recommend it.
– Daniel Darling, Vice-President, ERLC, author of several books, including The Dignity Revolution.
Parenting with Patience unpacks anger and provides a clear process in dealing with it. A resource that is biblically faithful and theologically informed. It has helped many in our counseling office and has become a mainstay on our referral shelf.
– Derek Laughlin, LMHC, M.Div, MA Professional Counseling, Director of Paradigm Biblical Counseling, Providence, RI.
Whether your child is 2 or 20, you will benefit from this study!
–An Amazon Reviewer
|Features:||Basic Course||Complete Course||Church/Counseling Center Course|
|Intended Audience||Those who want the least expensive option.||Those who want the workbook immediately or are overseas and cannot order the workbook from Amazon.||Those who want to show it to their whole church and have students also watch at home. Those who want to download the videos onto their computer.|
|Bible Study Workbook with Discussion Questions, 25 Devotionals, An Anger Journal Template, Six Parenting Essays|
|Five Streaming Video Lessons||One Year Subscription||Two Year Subscription||Lifetime Subscription and Downloadable|
|Workbook in downloadable PDF||Yes||Yes|
|Leader’s Videos with Suggestions for Leading Each Discussion||Yes|
|Coupon Code for Student Video Access||Coupons for 20 Students|