Are you guilty of mommy rage? Daddy anger?
Finally, there is a resource for you!
Parenting with Patience is a five-week video driven Bible study. It includes five lessons in online streaming videos (think Netflix).
In addition, it comes with a beautifully designed Bible study workbook that includes:
- an outline to take notes on each lesson,
- discussion questions for a small group to use,
- twenty-five daily devotionals (five for each week),
- anger journal templates for each week to help with personal change,
- and six parenting essays.
Topics Covered Include:
- Lesson 1 – Introduction and Foundational Issues
- Lesson 2 – Understanding Anger as Your Foe
- Lesson 3 – Understanding Anger as Your Friend
- Lesson 4 – Developing a Plan for Your Parenting
- Lesson 5 – Understanding the Nature of Biblical Change
Check out the a sample video from Lesson 1 here:
Check out a sample video from Lesson 2 here.
Check out the Video Course options at www.ApollosU.com
|Features:||Basic Course||Complete Course||Church Course|
|Intended Audience||Those who want the least expensive option.||Those who want the workbook immediately or are overseas and cannot order the workbook from Amazon.||Those who want to show it to their whole church and have students also watch at home. Those who want to download the videos onto their computer.|
|Bible Study Workbook with Discussion Questions, 25 Devotionals, An Anger Journal Template, Six Parenting Essays|
|Five Streaming Video Lessons||One Year Subscription||Lifetime Subscription||Lifetime Subscription and Downloadable|
|Workbook in downloadable PDF||Yes||Yes|
|Leader’s Videos with Suggestions for Leading Each Discussion||Yes|
|Coupon Code for Student Video Access
|Coupons for 20 Students|