Fun, pithy sayings that might stick with you or your child. From Pyromaniacs
- Folks who are full of themselves don’t leave much room for anyone else.
- Don’t be shocked when unbelievers act like unbelievers.
- Do be shocked when believers act like unbelievers. Especially when it’s you.
- Men shouldn’t let our eyes rest anywhere our hands shouldn’t.
- If nobody else has ever seen what you’re seeing in the Bible, that’s probably because it isn’t there.
- The world is far better at being the world than the church ever could be, so don’t even try.
- Excelling at anything is a matter of wisely investing odd moments.
See what fun “proverbs” you can come up with to help wisdom stick with your children (and your own soul).