Your children will have doubts! 40% report their first doubts in junior high school. Will you be ready?
Recorded live, this weekend conference is perfect for addressing these issues. Parents and young people can have their questions answered together.
In addition, it is a perfect introductory gift for someone who is just thinking about Christianity.
Together we will cover:
- How do we know that Jesus existed in history?
- Can we trust the gospels as history?
- Is Jesus of Nazareth really God?
- Did Jesus of Nazareth rise from the dead?
- Is there really only one way to God?
- Why is there evil and suffering?
- Why are their good nonChristians and hypocritical “Christians?”
Also, you will receive 4 bonus downloads.
- A reproducible, fill-in-the-blank workbook.
- The Power of Apologetics and Worldview – A seminar that explains why apologetics is so important in the life of our teens.
- Jesus Wept: Thoughts on Suffering – A sermon that expands on one point in the seminar.
- Evangelism for the Tongue-Tied – A 90 minute overview seminar of my book by the same title.
Purchasing this product allows you to download the information to your computer and smart phone. To receive the physical 3 CD version in the mail, visit this page.