- Sort by Date
The audio lectures from the videos. These are the lectures Chap gives his students every year. Over 9 hours of teaching! Each lecture is from 18-30 minutes. If put on CDs, it would require numerous CDs and an exorbitant cost! Instead, these MP3s are downloadable for you to load to your smart phone or music player. You get 24 lectures for less than the price of an itunes song each! For more information visit this page.
This new spiral-bound Apologetics Student Workbook breaks down all of the new apologetics questions into 24 manageable topics – taking the scary out of apologetics for good! More Information Preview the first few pages of the Fearless Apologetics student workbook HERE. For more information visit this page.
This guide contains apologetics teaching information, week by week lesson plans, as well as Chap’s teaching notes, all in an easy to follow format – making a difficult topic much less scary! This guide is also designed to follow the same format as the Fearless Apologetics Student Workbook. For more information visit this page.
The same videos Chap uses in his Apologetics Class are now available to you through this online subscription. The videos are constructed to parallel the Fearless Apologetics Workbook and go indepth on the content of each topic.*You will be asked at check-out to provide the email address you would like to have access to the videos. This is the email we will send your video access password to. For more information visit this page.
Evangelism for the Tongue-Tied has helped thousands share their faith more easily. Small groups, whole churches, even seminary classes have used this book to equip them to share their faith. If you feel guilty because you are not sharing your faith regularly, this book is for you.
Perfect for the single child family who will be participating for just one year. Includes Student Workbook and a one year subscription to Video Series at a significant savings.
The complete package includes everything a speech student could need: the student workbook, the videos subscription, the audios to listen on the go, and our 14 lessons introductory camp.
Our most popular product for families who want to prepare their students. The Pro package includes: a student workbook, lifetime online videos, audios for on-the-go learning, camp-in-a-box, and the coach's guide. With this package you and your family will be fully equipped.
Your children will have doubts! 40% report their first doubts in junior high school. Will you be ready? Recorded live, this weekend conference is perfect for addressing these issues. Parents and young people can have their questions answered together. In addition, it is a perfect introductory gift for someone who is just thinking about Christianity. Together we will cover:
- How do we know that Jesus existed in history?
- Can we trust the gospels as history?
- Is Jesus of Nazareth really God?
- Did Jesus of Nazareth rise from the dead?
- Is there really only one way to God?
- Why is there evil and suffering?
- Why are their good nonChristians and hypocritical "Christians?"
- A reproducible, fill-in-the-blank workbook.
- The Power of Apologetics and Worldview – A seminar that explains why apologetics is so important in the life of our teens.
- Jesus Wept: Thoughts on Suffering – A sermon that expands on one point in the seminar.
- Evangelism for the Tongue-Tied – A 90 minute overview seminar of my book by the same title.
Everyone needs the help that an apologetics boot camp can bring. But not everyone can attend a camp. Now you can listen to Chap's expertise right in the comfort of your own home. Perfect for beginning speech families. 14 different lessons will help you jump start the year. You will learn:
- The true goal of apologetics
- How to build a speech
- How to use the Fearless materials
- How to find great illustrations
- How to organize your cards
- How to conquer the 105 questions
- How to stand out in a room
- And more!
Are you new to coaching? Want to learn from someone who has been coaching for 10 years. Coach the Coach is for you! You will learn:
- The Right Goal to Aim For
- The Need for Apologetics in the Life of the Students
- How to use the Fearless materials
- How to Structure Your Club
- Decisions Every Coach has to Make
- Avoiding Common Mistakes