- The Right Goal to Aim For
- The Need for Apologetics in the Life of the Students
- How to use the Fearless materials
- How to Structure Your Club
- Decisions Every Coach has to Make
- Avoiding Common Mistakes
- Sort by Default Order
Are you new to coaching? Want to learn from someone who has been coaching for 10 years. Coach the Coach is for you! You will learn:
Your children will have doubts! 40% report their first doubts in junior high school. Will you be ready? Recorded live, this weekend conference is perfect for addressing these issues. Parents and young people can have their questions answered together. In addition, it is a perfect introductory gift for someone who is just thinking about Christianity. Together we will cover:
- How do we know that Jesus existed in history?
- Can we trust the gospels as history?
- Is Jesus of Nazareth really God?
- Did Jesus of Nazareth rise from the dead?
- Is there really only one way to God?
- Why is there evil and suffering?
- Why are their good nonChristians and hypocritical "Christians?"
- A reproducible, fill-in-the-blank workbook.
- The Power of Apologetics and Worldview – A seminar that explains why apologetics is so important in the life of our teens.
- Jesus Wept: Thoughts on Suffering – A sermon that expands on one point in the seminar.
- Evangelism for the Tongue-Tied – A 90 minute overview seminar of my book by the same title.
Evangelism for the Tongue-Tied has helped thousands share their faith more easily. Small groups, whole churches, even seminary classes have used this book to equip them to share their faith. If you feel guilty because you are not sharing your faith regularly, this book is for you.