Why should I attend?
- 40% of young people who grow up in a Christian home will not walk with the Lord as adults.
- Of the young people who have doubts, 40% of young people say they had the first doubts in junior high. Another 43% had them in high school. For 83%, college was not the cause of walking away but the chance to walk away.
- 81% of parents say they are the primary spiritual influences on their children but feel they have fulfilled this duty by attending church.
- Research confirms that parents have the greatest impact on the spiritual life of their children.
What will be covered?
- God’s Surprising “North Star” of Biblical Parenting
- The Process 2nd Generation Christians Go Through
- Discipleship Secrets Effective Parents Know
- How To Give Your Teens Spiritual Inoculation and Dynamite
- The Power of Apologetics to Conquer Doubt
- And much more!
Come join us for an unforgettable time!
Your child is an eternal soul. Don’t you think they are worth this investment of time?