Thank you for committing to the Fully Convinced Seminar.
To have a successful time, I will need:
- A Powerpoint projector and screen set up.
- Control of advancing of the slides. I have a number of slides and saying, “Next” will be really distracting. Ways to handle this include: plugging the powerpoint into my laptop or putting the presentation on the church computer but putting the advancing device in my hands. If this is an issue, I need to know about it immediately so that we can figure out a workaround.
- A table in the back to layout some books/booklets for sale. In addition, I will bring my own reference books for perusal.
- An assistant to help with selling items.
To prevent misunderstanding I have drawn up a memo of understanding that will help us make sure we are all on the same page.
1. Come to the seminar on time, prayed up and ready to go.
2. Publicize the event in his circles.
3. Deliver the material in a compassionate, pastoral way.
4. Be willing and able to talk with others who have questions.
The host church will:
1. Actively pray for the event in the months leading up the seminar and encourage the congregation to pray.
2. Actively promote the event in their church and network of churches.
3. Have senior leadership support.
4. Provide the essentials in the above list.
5. Provide any agreed upon honorarium in a timely manner.