If the resurrection of Jesus Christ really happened, then it is the most important event in world history. It is the foundational rational proof that Jesus was who he said he was.
Make sure you can articulate the six reasons that Christians know that this event really happened.
What are they?
1. The evidence of the empty tomb.
2. The evidence of the appearances.
3. The evidence of the changed lives.
4. The evidence of Jesus’ predictions.
5. The evidence of the OT predictions.
6. The LACK of any compelling counterevidence.
This is a great episode to listen with your tween or teenager. They need to know that their faith is based on rational evidence.