Your child will live forever with Jesus or apart from him.
In today’s hostile environment, you need a strategy.
The Disciple-Making Parent will give you confidence in the journey.
What You Will Learn
- The North Star to Guide Your Parenting Journey
- The Process Second Generation Christians Go Through
- The Reasons Young People Walk Away
- Nine Powerful Influences Found in Wise Families
- The Doubts Your Children Will Have and What You Can Do About it.
What Others Are Saying
Available in All Formats
About the Author
Chap Bettis is the author of The Disciple-Making Parent: A Comprehensive Guidebook for Raising Your Children to Love and Follow Jesus Christ and the executive director of The Apollos Project, a ministry devoted to helping parents disciple their children. For the previous 25 years, he was lead pastor in a New England church plant. He and his wife, Sharon, have four adult children and live in RI.
As a pastor in New England for the past 25 years, Chap understands both the word of God and the everyday issues of family life. When he is not ministering the word, Chap likes cycling, skiing, reading, and checking out Providence restaurants with his wife.